Saturday, August 15, 2009

still HERE....

tO ALL YOU SWELL KIDS WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING MY HUMBLE LIL STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS....

I am still here....

I have just yanked up ALL my roots and relocated to PORTLAND, OREGON. What a great idea: I cannot tell you how happy I am....I guess either NYC isn't truly a place for me, or it just wasn't the right time....But I can already tell you that Portland is just where I need to be...YES, it is ALOT quieter, and the weather is taking some readjusting, but it is a good place for the next chapter of my life to begin....

Please stay tuned to my posts...I don't have my own computer, and no money to get one right now, so It isn't easy to post posts, let alone photos, right now...I am usually limited to my ONE HOUR RATION at the library, which ain;'t conveinient, but so much more HEALTHY, I think....(My new roomies have offered the use of their computers, but I don't want to become the annoying roommate always asking for favors every few minutes...(there's that independant streak again...)).

I will post when I can, so for now: Thanks for reading, and stay tuned....

3 comments:

Eero said...

Welcome back, Johnny Hotcakes.

E.

bugheart said...

hope you get
better
computer access
soon.
xo

johnny said...

I DO....got my own now here at home!!! expect frequent posts once again....